Bulgaria: GERB Holds National Conference, Fandakova, Nikolov Relieved of Their Posts
GERB, the major partner in the outgoing coalition government, opened a key national conference held online because of the pandemic. The forum will elect new members of GERB's executive and control commissions and vote revisions to the party charter.
GERB's incumbent deputy heads are Yordanka Fandakova, who is also the Mayor of Sofia, and Dimiter Nikolov, the Mayor of the Black Sea city of Bourgas.
A check for presence of quorum established that 1,078 delegates of the total of 1,163 who have the right to attend the
conference were present, meaning that the forum could commence
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Judges Association Demanded Resignation of Entire Supreme Judicial Council
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgaria Requests from US Additional Info on Persons Sanctioned under Magnitski Act
- » Passenger Vehicle Sales See Sharp Uptick in Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination