Bulgaria: GERB Holds National Conference, Fandakova, Nikolov Relieved of Their Posts
GERB, the major partner in the outgoing coalition government, opened a key national conference held online because of the pandemic. The forum will elect new members of GERB's executive and control commissions and vote revisions to the party charter.
GERB's incumbent deputy heads are Yordanka Fandakova, who is also the Mayor of Sofia, and Dimiter Nikolov, the Mayor of the Black Sea city of Bourgas.
A check for presence of quorum established that 1,078 delegates of the total of 1,163 who have the right to attend the
conference were present, meaning that the forum could commence
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Higher Maternity Benefits don't Solve Demographic Crisis
- » LIVE: Bulgarian Government Presents Support Measures to Help Businesses and Consumers to Cope with High Energy Prices
- » Bulgarians Should Brace for Hard Winter Crisis Similar to Winter of 1997
- » Bulgaria: Galloping Inflation - What Foods Have Become More Expensive and how Much
- » Low Danube LevelHinders Navigation at Bulgarian Section of River
- » Bulgarian Police Intercept Illegal Gold Sluicing along the Struma River