Germany Lowered Risk Level for Bulgaria But Three Basic Requirements to Travelers Remain in Place
For those arriving to Germany from Bulgaria, the requirement for a negative PCR test, electronic registration and quarantine remains in place, the Ministry of Public Health reported.
The requirement to provide a negative PCR test on arrival from Bulgaria to Germany remains in force until 12 May 2021 inclusive, although as of 2 May 2021 Germany has lowered the level of risk for Bulgaria from a country with a high incidence rate of infection to a “risk country”.
According to our embassy in Berlin, the current regimen for entering Germany will apply until May 12
The communication reminds that in addition to providing a negative PCR test, carried out no earlier than 48 hours, registration in the electronic system is required - www.einreiseanmeldung.de. A 10-day quarantine is also mandatory, and different specificities are possible depending on the regimen valid in individual federal provinces.
Until 12 May 2021, all air travelers to Germany must submit a negative test before boarding a plane.
If assistance is needed, Bulgarian citizens can contact our Embassy in Berlin by phone: +49 89 171 176 14; +49 89 171 176 15 and e-mail: Consulate.Munchen@mfa.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Welcome in Greece with Negative Rapid Antigen Covid Test
- » Greece Accepts Bulgarian Tourists with Rapid Antigen Test
- » Can Bulgarian Tourism Survive without Foreigners This Summer?
- » Bulgarian Hotel- and Restaurant-Keepers Lash out at Vaccination Stickers
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to Seychelles to Be Launched This Autumn
- » In Bid to Save Season Sunny Beach Offers Lucrative Packages, Discounts – Tour Operators