COVID-19: Emirate of Abu Dhabi Will Quarantine Arriving Bulgarians with Tracking Bracelet
Abu Dhabi requires a PCR test and quarantine for the Bulgarians arriving from their home country and a tracking bracelet will be placed on them.
This is provided for in the new rules for entering the emirate, which are in force from May 3, announced Bulgarian foreign ministry.
Bulgaria is not on the “green states” list which UAE apply regarding the restrictions for foreign citizens.
According to our embassy in Abu Dhabi, those vaccinated against coronavirus, travelers from countries that are not in the category of "green countries", including Bulgaria, must take a PCR test upon arrival in the emirate, to be quarantined for five days with tracking bracelet, as another PCR test is done on the fourth day of arrival in the country.
Non-vaccinated passengers entering from Bulgaria need to undergo a PCR test on arrival.
They must be quarantined for 10 days by being fitted with a tracking bracelet and another PCR test on the eighth day.
If you are traveling through Abu Dhabi as a tourist to Dubai or another emirate, the entry visa must be issued in Abu Dhabi.
Tourist visas issued in Dubai or other emirates are accepted only if the traveler is of "green state" origin, among which Bulgaria is not at the moment.
Travel from Abu Dhabi to Dubai or another emirate is only possible with an Etihad driver, Etihad Express bus or airport taxi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Is ‘bright personality’ and Biden Is ‘career man’, According to Putin
- » European Parliament Proposed New Sanctions against Lukashenko’s Regime
- » NASA Boss Says US-Russian Cooperation in Space Should Continue
- » India Records World's Deadliest COVID-19 Day with over 6,000 Fatalities
- » EU Requires from Bulgaria to Improve Industrial Pollution Regulations and Taxation
- » Russia Bans Navalny's Organizations