Helicopters to Fly over Sofia Center in Rehearsal of Military Valor Day Celebrations
Bulgarian Air Force aircraft will carry out low-flying practice flights over Alexander Nevsky Square in capital city Sofia on May 5 ahead of the following day’s Armed Forces Day, the Ministry of Defence said.
The practice flights, by helicopters and other aircraft, will take place between 9.55am and 10.45am, with a reserve time window from 1.40pm to 2.30pm the same day, the ministry said.
The flypasts on May 6 will take place between 9.55am and 10.45am, according to the statement.
Bulgarian military units will hold a dress rehearsal for the Armed Forces Day ceremony on May 5 from 9.30am in front of the Monument to the Unknown Soldier near Sveta Sofia church.
The rehearsal will be held in strict compliance with anti-epidemic measures, the Defence Ministry said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: More Shocking Facts Got out in Recent Scandal Involving Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Summoned Outgoing Council of Ministers to Parliament
- » Bulgarian Energy Watchdog: There Will Be No Price Leaps in Heating and Electricity
- » Bulgaria: 50,000 School-Leavers Ready for Proms Awaiting President’s Final Say
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elects New Chairperson of Central Election Commission
- » Big Scandal in Bulgarian Parliament Evolves: New Revelations Implicate Boyko Borissov in Gross Misdemeanor