Bulgaria: President Radev to Meet with Parliamentary Parties, Discuss Nominations for CEC
President Rumen Radev will meet on May 5 with the parliamentary forces, which are to make nominations to the Central Election Commission (CEC), the President's Press Secretariat said on Monday.
Under the Election Code amended on April 29, the CEC will be appointed by the President after public consultations and
according to a procedure established by the President, based on nominations from the parties and coalitions represented in
The public consultations will be streamed live from 2 pm on Wednesday at https://www.president.bg/static56/Online-video/.
On Monday, the President issued a decree on the rules of holding public consultations and the procedure for CEC's appointment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev