Bulgaria: Outgoing Prime Minister with Grim Prognosis for Next Election
“No cabinet will be formed after the early elections in Bulgaria and the caretaker cabinet appointed by Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev will continue to govern for months”, predicted this country’s outgoing Premier Boyko Borissov.
At a briefing at the headquarters of GERB party, Boyko Borissov criticized the latest amendments to the Electoral Code. In his words, they serve Bulgaria’s head of state.
"The only objective was to give the Central Election Commission into the hands of the presidential candidate. The big paradox is that the Central Election Commission is appointed by Rumen Radev”, noted Boyko Borissov and added that he would not run for President at the next presidential elections.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: More Shocking Facts Got out in Recent Scandal Involving Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Summoned Outgoing Council of Ministers to Parliament
- » Bulgarian Energy Watchdog: There Will Be No Price Leaps in Heating and Electricity
- » Bulgaria: 50,000 School-Leavers Ready for Proms Awaiting President’s Final Say
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elects New Chairperson of Central Election Commission
- » Big Scandal in Bulgarian Parliament Evolves: New Revelations Implicate Boyko Borissov in Gross Misdemeanor