Bulgarian Socialist Party to Return Cabinet-Forming Mandate on 5 May
The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) will return the exploratory mandate to form a government on May 5.
The information was released by head of BSP-Sofia Kaloyan Pargov, emerging from a sitting of the BSP National Council on
"We made the decision to return the mandate, given the current situation and circumstances," Pargov said.
On April 28 President Radev's press secretariat said Radev will hand on May 5 an exploratory mandate to form a government to the prime minister designated by the third largest parliamentary party BSP for Bulgaria. BSP for Bulgaria floor leader and
socialist leader Kornelia Ninova told a news briefing in Parliament on the same day that a decision about what to do with the mandate will be made by the BSP's collective bodies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Cabinet Says Elections Will Cost BGN 57 Million
- » Bulgaria's Security Services Are Currently Beheaded - Caretaker Interior Minister
- » School Students of Grades 7, 8 and 10 Resume In-Person Learning
- » President Radev: Regime of Impunity Is Collapsing in Bulgaria
- » Interior Ministry Secretary General's Dismissed over Police Violence against Protesters
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry