Bulgarian Socialist Party to Return Cabinet-Forming Mandate on 5 May
The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) will return the exploratory mandate to form a government on May 5.
The information was released by head of BSP-Sofia Kaloyan Pargov, emerging from a sitting of the BSP National Council on
"We made the decision to return the mandate, given the current situation and circumstances," Pargov said.
On April 28 President Radev's press secretariat said Radev will hand on May 5 an exploratory mandate to form a government to the prime minister designated by the third largest parliamentary party BSP for Bulgaria. BSP for Bulgaria floor leader and
socialist leader Kornelia Ninova told a news briefing in Parliament on the same day that a decision about what to do with the mandate will be made by the BSP's collective bodies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend