Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 348 Newly Infected, 48 Fatalities
In the past 24 hours there have been 348 new cases of coronavirus in our country after 3,194 tests made, data from the Single Information Portal show.
Positivity rate is 11%. The active cases as of May 3 are 48,260. 6,754 people are being treated in hospitals and 662 are in intensiv care wards.
405 194 are the total confirmed cases since the outbreak of the epidemic in Bulgaria in March 2020.
There are no new cases only in Kyustendil. Yesterday Varna with 56 newly infected surpassed even Sofia-city, where there are only 51 new cases.
The new cases by regions: Blagoevgrad - 2, Burgas - 27, Varna - 56, Veliko Tarnovo - 10, Vidin - 1, Vratsa - 5, Gabrovo - 17, Dobrich - 4, Kardzhali - 4, Lovech - 7, Montana - 19, Pazardzhik - 5, Pernik - 14, Pleven - 14, Plovdiv - 17, Razgrad - 3, Ruse - 16, Silistra - 14, Sliven - 8, Smolyan - 8, Sofia - 14, Sofia (capital) - 51, Stara Zagora - 13, Targovishte - 1, Haskovo - 9, Shumen - 6, Yambol - 3.
The good news is that there have been 553 cured patients in the last day, or 340,442 people since the outbreak of the epidemic.
In the last 24 hours, 48 people died, in tottal 16,492 are the victims of the pandemic.
There have been 3,405 doses of vaccines given in the last 24 hours, and 824,623 since the campaign began in December last year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Largest Bulgarian Emergency Hospital Reduces by 50% Its Covid-19 Beds
- » 2/3 of Bulgarians Unlikely to Vaccinate, Western Europeans More Willing to Get Jab than Citizens of Eastern EU Countries
- » Another Surge of Covid-19 in Bulgaria Is possible in Autumn – Prof. Nikolay Vitanov
- » At Current Vaccination Rate Bulgaria Can Achieve Herd Immunity within Following Two Months
- » Vaccinated Americans Say Good-bye to Masks as Health Authorities Ease Restrictions
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 506 Newly Infected, 44 Fatalities