Weather in Bulgaria: Easter Comes with Summer Sunshine
Mostly sunny weather with almost summer maximum temperatures is the forecast for the weekend around Easter.
The sunniest day will be Saturday, and the warmest will be on Sunday, when in some places the thermometers will show 30 degrees C.
In general, for the whole weekend the temperatures will be between 25 and 30 degrees. Precipitation, even if there is some, will be short and in isolated areas.
Until Sunday it will be suitable for walks in the mountains, where it will also be mostly sunny with temperatures around 20 degrees at 1200 meters and around 11C at 2000 meters.
At the beginning of next week, a cold front is expected, which will lower the maximum temperatures by 10 degrees, and on Tuesday the maximum will be around 18 C. There will be more significant rainfall, thunderstorms and even hail.
Meanwhile, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) announced today that April this year may be the coldest April since 2003 or even since 1997.
This will be specified after the last days of the month. Currently, average temperatures are up to 3.5 degrees lower than usual.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chunks of Chinese Rocket Threaten to Fall to Earth
- » The Best Mountain Resorts to Visit Around the World
- » Saharan Dust Will Cover Greece, Bulgaria over Easter
- » Young Families in Rural Bulgarian Communities Embrace Sustainable Farming
- » Prince William Joins Celebrity Calls Urging More Efforts in Climate Fight
- » World Celebrates Mother Earth Day to Promote Harmony with Nature