Breaking News: Bulgaria’s President Will Hand Third Cabinet-Forming Mandate to BSP
President Rumen Radev will service the third exploratory mandate for the formation of a government to the prime minister designated by the third largest parliamentary group in the 45th National Assembly - BSP for Bulgaria. This will happen on May 5, 2021, at 11:00 a.m., at the President’s Office.
BSP for Bulgaria floor leader and socialist leader Kornelia Ninova told a news briefing in Parliament that a decision about what to do with the mandate will be made by the BSP's collective bodies.
"I will call an extraordinary meeting of the BSP's Executive Bureau which will set the date and time for convening the party's National Council which will discuss the situation and will make a decision about what to do with the third mandate," said Ninova.
Asked about which parliamentary groups BSP will negotiate with about a possible cabinet, she said that this will be decided by the BSP's National Council. "Of course, negotiations with GERB are out of the question," she said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Cabinet Says Elections Will Cost BGN 57 Million
- » Bulgaria's Security Services Are Currently Beheaded - Caretaker Interior Minister
- » School Students of Grades 7, 8 and 10 Resume In-Person Learning
- » President Radev: Regime of Impunity Is Collapsing in Bulgaria
- » Interior Ministry Secretary General's Dismissed over Police Violence against Protesters
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry