Bulgaria: Night Clubs and Discos Reopen from Today
From today, April 29, discos, bar clubs, piano bars, variety bars and night clubs will reopen, provided they use 50% of their capacity in accordance with the order of the outgoing Minister of Health Prof. Kostadin Angelov.
As of April 16, gambling halls and casinos were already allowed, using no more than 50% of their capacity. As of April 16, the restrictions on the operation of the sites located in the shopping centres have been lifted.
From April 12, cultural and entertainment events (festivals, cinemas, theatres, circus performances, stage events, concerts, museums, galleries, libraries, dance, creative and musical arts classes) are allowed, provided they use no more than 30% of the capacity of the premises and there is a physical distance of at least 1.5 m between people. Wearing protective face masks is obligatory. Only of seats can be used (for concerts, festivals, theatres, circus performances and other stage events).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend