Saharan Dust Will Cover Greece, Bulgaria over Easter
The warm spell in the days around Easter is the cause of another advection of Saharan dust, forecast Greek meteorologists.
The warm air sweeping in from the southwest will bring a large cloud of Saharan dust from North Africa, which will blanket much of southern Europe. The dust will cover the southern half of Italy, the countries along the Adriatic coast, Greece and Bulgaria.
Dust concentration will begin to increase in the middle of the week and will last a day or two after Easter, Nova TV reported. Then a cold atmospheric front will cross the Balkans, carrying the dust cloud to the east-southeast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chunks of Chinese Rocket Threaten to Fall to Earth
- » The Best Mountain Resorts to Visit Around the World
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Easter Comes with Summer Sunshine
- » Young Families in Rural Bulgarian Communities Embrace Sustainable Farming
- » Prince William Joins Celebrity Calls Urging More Efforts in Climate Fight
- » World Celebrates Mother Earth Day to Promote Harmony with Nature