Saharan Dust Will Cover Greece, Bulgaria over Easter
The warm spell in the days around Easter is the cause of another advection of Saharan dust, forecast Greek meteorologists.
The warm air sweeping in from the southwest will bring a large cloud of Saharan dust from North Africa, which will blanket much of southern Europe. The dust will cover the southern half of Italy, the countries along the Adriatic coast, Greece and Bulgaria.
Dust concentration will begin to increase in the middle of the week and will last a day or two after Easter, Nova TV reported. Then a cold atmospheric front will cross the Balkans, carrying the dust cloud to the east-southeast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for significant Thunderstorms and Hail Conditions in 5 areas
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Fog, Sun, Rain and Thunder today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warmer with possibility of Rain Showers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Afternoon Rain Showers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunder, Hail is also Possible