Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria to Be Extended
At tomorrow’s sitting of the outgoing cabinet the decision will be taken to extend the emergency epidemic situation in our country.
"Tour operators want to know how tourism will be restarted. Tomorrow we will adopt the extension of the emergency epidemic situation so that all anti-epidemic measures remain in place and people have a clear picture of the holidaymaking season", said the Prime Minister Boyko Borissov during a meeting with tour operators.
According to outgoing Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova our country is ready for the start of the summer tourist season and it will be held in compliance with all health protocols.
The Ministry of Tourism will present a single protocol for arrivals in the country, which will be concerted with all health authorities.
"The rules for entering our country must be competitive with those adopted in other countries. They should help Bulgarian tourism recover. There will be three basic requirements for entering the country. The first – with a vaccination certificate. The second way will be by presenting a negative PCR or antigen test. The third possible way will be a Covid-19 immunity certificate issued in the last 6 months," explained outgoing health minister Prof. Kostadin Angelov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend