Nominated for Oscar Maria Bakalova Dreams for Love and Work
Hours before the Oscar ceremony, Maria Bakalova, nominated for Best Supporting Actress, gave an interview to BTV, in which she admitted that she is a workaholic and dreams of a "lot of work".
She added that today she does not think about the ceremony, but about love.
"Today I think about love. Not even pure personal love, but total love in the world, because I believe that if we love each other as people, everything will be better. We will be better people. Personally, I dream for more work. I can't live without working, "she said.
According to Bakalova, if you are firmly on the ground and if you think before acting or speaking, you will not get lost in the diversity of Hollywood, even if you are from Eastern Europe.
"We have brains that should shine like a flashlight in the woods and not allow us to get lost. So I think that where we come from is an occasion for celebration, not an occasion for fear," Bakalova added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Golden Globes 2022 Canceled
- » Today Bulgaria Celebrates Cyril and Methodius Day
- » New Dramaturgy Festival Opens in Sofia, Look out for New Bulgarian Plays
- » Days after Easter Are the Bright Week, Rejoice!
- » Today Orthodox Church Celebrates Great Saturday
- » April 30 Is International Jazz Day – Remember World’s Greatest Masters