Shock in Turkey - Another Turkish Crypto Exchange, Vebitcoin, Stops Trading
Turkish-based crypto exchange Vebitcoin announced that it had halted trading activities on its platform.
“Recent developments in the cryptocurrency sector have led to an intensity in our transactions. This causes delays in responding to your withdrawal requests and support emails. Your transactions can take longer than expected. FYI,” Vebitcoin said in a statement.
On Thursday, Turkish cryptocurrency exchange Thodex abruptly halted trading on Wednesday citing an unspecified partnership transaction, spurring complaints from users who can’t access their digital assets.
Allegedly, Thodex CEO Faruk Fatih Özer left the country last evening and deleted his social media accounts.
One estimate put the locked-up funds at between -10 billion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday
- » At least 80%: The EU Obliges its Members to Stock up on Gas
- » Ambassador of Azerbaijan: We are Committed to Bulgaria's Energy Security
- » PM on Natural Gas: Bulgaria's Firm Step has Helped the Entire EU