Slovakia Follows Czech Suit, Expels Three Russian Diplomats
Slovakia on Thursday announced it was expelling three Russian diplomats, giving them a week to leave the country, saying it was acting in solidarity with neighbouring Czech Republic whose diplomatic rift with Moscow is escalating.
“Three representatives of the Russian diplomatic mission must end their activities in Slovakia and must leave the country within seven days,” Prime Minister Eduard Heger said in a televised briefing, adding Slovakia made its decision "following recent events in the Czech Republic and after having thoroughly evaluated information of our intelligence services that closely cooperate with the intelligence services of our allies".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament: North Macedonia should Not Waste Time but should fulfill the Criteria for EU Membership
- » Bulgaria’s MFA on Kovachevski's words: Any Analogy with the Suffering of the Ukrainian people is Cynical and Inadmissible
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister urged India to influence Russia to End the War against Ukraine
- » North Macedonia explained why a Bulgarian MEP was not allowed to enter the country
- » The Macedonian MFA: Bulgarian MEP Kovachev does not meet the Conditions for Entry into the Country
- » North Macedonia did not allow a Bulgarian MEP to enter the country