Bulgaria: President Gives Pause for Thought to Slavi Trifonov’s Party after GERB Returned Mandate
President Rumen Radev hopes that the time given will be invested in dialogue and responsible actions, as Bulgaria needs a stable government. Only a legitimate government with the support of the people can take Bulgaria out of the crisis, the head of state added
Daniel Mitov, GERB’s nominee for the prime minister, returned the mandate to the head of state, saying that his party was designated by the electorate as the largest political and parliamentary group and they made a fair, transparent and open effort to form a government. "We were prepared to propose a cabinet and ready for a dialogue on policies," Mitov pointed out, reiterating his thesis that they had encountered arrogant and irresponsible behavior, which he described as politically immature.
We promised not to delay the mandate, now we follow the constitutional procedure and return it, said Daniel Mitov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend