Minister of Tourism: Bulgarian and Romanian Tourists May Save Summer Season 2021
The outgoing Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova participated in the opening of the 14th Black Sea Tourism Forum mottoed "Restart of Tourism - New Hope", the Ministry of Tourism reported.
The health crisis has spilled over to economy and tourism industry in particular. Thanks to the vaccines, however, it is time to think about the restart of the sector", said Minister Nikolova.
In her words, millions of jobs and businesses around the world, are dependent on a strong and thriving tourism sector. The industry is also a driving force for the preservation of natural and cultural heritage for future generations.
"With this in view, some of our key marketing campaigns target neighboring countries and our priority markets," she said adding that we are facing a challenging summer season, but the importance of the Black Sea region for the sustainable development of tourism in Bulgaria and its establishment as a recognizable four-season tourist destination is huge.”
The Deputy Prime Minister also said that hopes for the development of competitive tourism in Bulgaria are pinned on the Black Sea region, which combines holidaymaking with the opportunities to explore the cultural and historical wealth of the country.
Minister Nikolova expressed expectations that in Summer 2021 Bulgarian and Romanian tourists will be the most frequent guests in our seaside resorts. "We hope that this summer our compatriots will again prefer the resorts and places of recreation on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast over those abroad.
I believe that the measures taken in time will attract more people to the hotels, restaurants, spa resorts both on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast and inland", she concluded.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Restart of the Winter Season in Bulgaria: Heavy Snow and many Tourists in Pamporovo and Chepelare
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days
- » Snow finally Covered the Tracks in Pamporovo
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers are coming up with Alternative Activities for Skiers in Anticipation of Snow in the Winter Resorts