Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 1,681 Newly Infected, 103 Fatalities
In the past 24 hours, the newly established cases of Covid-19 are1,681. There were 13,423 tests carried out and positive accounted for 7.98%.
Since the beginning of the epidemic in March 2020, the total number of infected and confirmed cases in Bulgaria are 394, 594. The active cases as of April 23 were 57,473.
By today, 8,309 Bulgarians are being treated in hospitals, 781 of them are in intensive care units.
In the last 24 hours 103 people died and the total number of coronavirus victims in Bulgaria is 15,721.
According to the data of the the information system 3,192 are documented as cured, in total for the last year they are 321,400.
For yesterday 22,016 doses of vaccines are administered. So far, the doses given are 698,517.
Case count update by regions: Blagoevgrad - 63, Burgas - 90, Varna - 125, Veliko Tarnovo - 40, Vidin - 21, Vratsa - 29, Gabrovo - 26, Dobrich - 47, Kardzhali - 36, Kyustendil - 29, Lovech - 44, Montana - 36, Pazardzhik - 33, Pernik - 24, Pleven - 34, Plovdiv - 157, Razgrad - 12, Ruse - 63, Silistra - 16, Sliven - 38, Smolyan - 23, Sofia region - 92, Sofia city - 386, Stara Zagora - 96, Targovishte - 13, Haskovo - 36 , Shumen - 46, Yambol - 26.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study in Italy Shows Reduction in Infections, Deaths after Vaccination against Covid-19
- » WHO: Long Working Hours Increase Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
- » Bulgarian Health Authorities Mull Extension of Emergency Epidemic Situation, Revise Entry Regulations
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Infected, 9 Fatalities
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 203 Infected, 334 Cured
- » Covid-19: Tests Are Going to Show if Indian Variant Can Beat Immunity after Vaccination