Bulgaria: Prosecutor General Obliged to Report to Parliamentary Legal Committee Every Three Months
With 189 votes in favor, the deputies unanimously obliged the Prosecutor General to appear before the Committee on Legal Affairs every three months.This happened after the MPs adopted texts in the Rules of Procedure for the organization and activity of the National Assembly, BNT reported.
The Committee on Legal Affairs will hear out the Prosecutor General at least every three months in connection with the implementation of the law on the activities of the prosecution and investigative bodies, including legislative changes, resource provision, difficulties related to the performance of these bodies, results in combating crime, including corruption, writes FOCUS News Agency.
At the suggestion of Hamid Hamid (MRF), an addendum was adopted, according to which the Committee on Legal Affairs will hear the Chairman of the Supreme Court of Cassation and the Chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court at least once every three months.
Parliament extended its working hours until the amendments to the Rules of Procedure are adopted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend