North Macedonia Waives Road Toll for Serbian Citizens for Summer Season
Serbian citizens will be exempted from paying road tolls in North Macedonia during the summer holiday season from 15 June to 15 August as a sign of gratitude for the vaccines Serbia has procured, North Macedonian Health Minister Venko Filipče announced on Tuesday.
Filipče was speaking at a joint news conference in Belgrade with Serbian Health Minister Zlatibor Lončar, with whom he arranged a strategic partnership with the Torlak Institute for procuring vaccines.
“The government of the Republic of North Macedonia will decide to exempt all Serbian citizens from paying the toll between 15 June and 15 August. This is the season when a large number of Serbian citizens traditionally travel to North Macedonia and Greece,” Filipče said and thanked the “brotherly Serbian people” on behalf of the government and citizens of North Macedonia “for donating a considerable number of vaccines.” /EURACTIV.rs
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Restart of the Winter Season in Bulgaria: Heavy Snow and many Tourists in Pamporovo and Chepelare
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days
- » Snow finally Covered the Tracks in Pamporovo
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers are coming up with Alternative Activities for Skiers in Anticipation of Snow in the Winter Resorts