Additional Vaccine Doses Arrived in Bulgaria
Today, 62,010 doses of Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine and 50,400 doses of AstraZeneca arrived in Bulgaria, reported the Ministry of Health press office.
Moderna drugs manufacture supplied38,400 doses of their vaccine yesterday, the press office added.
The delivered jabs were immediately distributed among regional health inspectorates across the country.
The next delivery of COVID-19 vaccines, 24,000 doses of Janssen, is expected by the end of the week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 1,123 new cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Herd Immunity is Achievable by End of Summer
- » Australia May Shut to Visitors Till Late 2022 amid Global Covid-19 Surge
- » EU Set to Authorize New Covid-19 Medicines by October
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 545 Newly Infected, 27 Fatalities
- » Covid-Tormented India Sees Record Death Toll