Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 1,076 New Cases
The newly confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria over the past 24 hours are 1,076 from 7,822 tests, the daily report on the National Information Portal shows on April 18.
696 were confirmed from PCR and 380 from antigen tests.
The total lab-confirmed positive cases in the country since the start of the epidemic are 385,963.
The active cases are 65,588.
Of the total, 9,204 patients are in hospitals, 797 of them being in intensive care.
During the past 24 hours:
· 1,204 recoveries, bringing the total to date to 305,237;
· 3,087 administered doses of Covid-19 vaccine, bringing the total to date to 637,216;
· 38 Covid-19 related deaths, thus bringing the death toll to date to 15,138.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Slovakia Suspends Use of AstraZeneca
- » WHO: Indian Variant of Covid-19 Detected in Dozens of Countries
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 877 Newly Infected, 59 Fatalities
- » EU Health Chief: Access to Gynaecological Cancer Treatment Differs Widely Across EU
- » Bulgaria: Prisoners, Refugees Next in Line for Vaccination
- » Britain Wary of Indian Covid-19 Variant Although Restrictions Are Further Eased