Bulgarian Professor: Every Disease Comes to End
According to Prof. Atanas Temelkov - head of the Clinic of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care at "Alexandrovska" Hospital, the end of the third wave will come sooner or later.
"In medicine, every disease has a beginning and an end, for some successful, for others not. This disease is associated with a certain mortality rate, like any other. The important thing is to reduce this percentage as soon as possible" said Dr. Temelkov.
His departmnent includes the most severe Covid cases, which are complicated during the treatment process. Occupied beds are between 70-80%.
According to Temelkov, the number of these cases will begin to decline in at least three to four weeks. Then it will be possible to talk about mastering the process.
"In intensive care units, patients are treated with oxygen therapy or artificial lung ventilation. This is the second phase of saving the patient's life as long as we can. If we do not have a respirator, there is no way to help the patient. We have enough at the moment. We use Remdesivir and Ivermectin, they help when applied on time. If we reach artificial ventilation, the application of these preparations loses its meaning ", explained Prof. Temelkov.
He recommended that we take vitamin C after suffering from COVID-19.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study in Italy Shows Reduction in Infections, Deaths after Vaccination against Covid-19
- » WHO: Long Working Hours Increase Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
- » Bulgarian Health Authorities Mull Extension of Emergency Epidemic Situation, Revise Entry Regulations
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Infected, 9 Fatalities
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 203 Infected, 334 Cured
- » Covid-19: Tests Are Going to Show if Indian Variant Can Beat Immunity after Vaccination