Bulgaria: New Parliament to Establish Investigating Committee to Probe into Borissov’s Government
Today, the MPs are discussing the establishment of a provisional committee that will investigate the governance of Boyko Borisov. The debate on setting up the investigation commission proceeded amid mutual recriminations, BNR reported.
Parliamentary groups are making various proposals that were to supplement and amend the proposal. There are suggestions that the committee should be standing and probes cover the period of the last 10 years, but this must be stipulated in the new parliamentary rules of procedure, which must be ready on Monday.
The Parliamentary Group of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms will support the establishment of this committee and participate in its work," said MRF MP Yordan Tsonev.
GERB said they would strongly support the proposal and asked for the committee to be standing.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Customs Agency Has New Executive Director
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Government Appoints New CEO of National Revenue Agency
- » Supreme Judicial Council Adopts Declaration against Closure of Specialized Courts
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Cabinet Holds First Sitting - Agenda
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Government Holds First Sitting
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Foreign Minister Will Not Change Stand on North Macedonia