Covid-19 in Bulgaria: Again More Than 100 Deaths within 24 Hours
In the last 24 hours, 2,185 new cases of coronavirus infection have been recorded in Bulgaria, data from the single information portal show.
Yesterday, 14,747 tests were made - 8,372 PCR and 6,375 antigen, as positivity rate is 15%.
In the Covid wards in the country 9,523 people are treated. The intensive care wards have 811 patients.
During the day, 14,998 doses of vaccines were given, and since the beginning of the immunization campaign - 620,375. A second dose has already been given to 123,381 people.
As of April 16, there were 67,391 active coronavirus cases.
In the past 24 hours, 108 people have lost the battle for their lives, 3,393 are cured.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the death toll in Bulgaria has been 14,979 and 300,391 people have been rehabilitated.
The total number of confirmed carriers of the virus is 382,761, of which 12,791 are medics.
The most new carriers of the SARS-CoV-2 virus are registered in Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas.
Statistics of the day by regions: Blagoevgrad - 70 new cases, Burgas - 125, Varna - 207, Veliko Tarnovo - 58, Vidin - 17, Vratsa - 38, Gabrovo - 37, Dobrich - 81, Kardzhali - 37, Kyustendil - 33, Lovech - 28, Montana - 31, Pazardzhik - 62, Pernik - 31, Pleven - 34, Plovdiv - 232, Razgrad - 20, Ruse - 92, Silistra - 19, Sliven - 41, Smolyan - 30, Sofia-city - 538, Sofia-region - 83, Stara Zagora - 82, Targovishte - 32, Haskovo - 61 , Shumen - 38, Yambol - 28.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study in Italy Shows Reduction in Infections, Deaths after Vaccination against Covid-19
- » WHO: Long Working Hours Increase Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
- » Bulgarian Health Authorities Mull Extension of Emergency Epidemic Situation, Revise Entry Regulations
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Infected, 9 Fatalities
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 203 Infected, 334 Cured
- » Covid-19: Tests Are Going to Show if Indian Variant Can Beat Immunity after Vaccination