New President of Bulgaria’s 45th National Assembly Elected
Iva Miteva-Rupcheva is the new President of the National Assembly. She is an MP of the political group There Is Such a People. She was proposed by the Deputy Chairman of the party Toshko Yordanov. Rupcheva’s candidature was supported by Stand Up! Mafiosi out!
She was elected with 163 “for” and 75 “abstained”.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Judges Association Demanded Resignation of Entire Supreme Judicial Council
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgaria Requests from US Additional Info on Persons Sanctioned under Magnitski Act
- » Passenger Vehicle Sales See Sharp Uptick in Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination