New President of Bulgaria’s 45th National Assembly Elected
Iva Miteva-Rupcheva is the new President of the National Assembly. She is an MP of the political group There Is Such a People. She was proposed by the Deputy Chairman of the party Toshko Yordanov. Rupcheva’s candidature was supported by Stand Up! Mafiosi out!
She was elected with 163 “for” and 75 “abstained”.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend