Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 2,517 Newly Infected, 125 Fatalities
In the last 24 hours, 2,517 new cases of coronavirus infection have been recorded in Bulgaria, data from the single information portal shows.
Yesterday, 15,297 tests were made - 8,072 PCR and 7,225 antigen. The tests positivity rate is 16.4%.
In COVID wards across the country, 9,685 people are being treated - 114 fewer than yesterday. In intensive care wards there are 807 patients.
During the day, 14,882 doses of vaccines were given, and since the beginning of the immunization campaign - 605,377. A second dose has already been given to 119,879 people.
As of April 15, there were 68,707 active cases.
In the past day, 125 people have lost the battle for their lives, 3,647 were cured.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, there have been 14,871 casualties in our country, 296,998 people have been rehabilitated.
The total number of confirmed carriers of the virus was 380,576, of which 12,729 were medics.
The most new carriers of the SARS-CoV-2 virus are registered in Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas.
Statistics of the day by regions: Blagoevgrad - 96 new cases, Burgas - 161, Varna - 177, Veliko Tarnovo - 62, Vidin - 18, Vratsa - 55, Gabrovo - 35, Dobrich - 97, Kardzhali - 41, Kyustendil - 34, Lovech - 38, Montana - 37, Pazardzhik - 76, Pernik - 52, Pleven - 66, Plovdiv - 228, Razgrad - 29, Ruse - 100, Silistra - 38, Sliven - 51, Smolyan - 45, Sofia-city - 599, Sofia-region - 105, Stara Zagora - 95, Targovishte - 29, Haskovo - 71 , Shumen - 53, Yambol - 29
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 518 New Cases, Slight Increase of Fatalities
- » Largest Bulgarian Emergency Hospital Reduces by 50% Its Covid-19 Beds
- » 2/3 of Bulgarians Unlikely to Vaccinate, Western Europeans More Willing to Get Jab than Citizens of Eastern EU Countries
- » Another Surge of Covid-19 in Bulgaria Is possible in Autumn – Prof. Nikolay Vitanov
- » At Current Vaccination Rate Bulgaria Can Achieve Herd Immunity within Following Two Months
- » Vaccinated Americans Say Good-bye to Masks as Health Authorities Ease Restrictions