Weather in Bulgaria: Rainy, Another Cold Front Brings Temperatures Down
Today, cold air will sweep into Bulgaria from the northwest, and the wind will be getting stronger.
In the morning there will be rainfalls, but by noon in most areas it will stop.
Code Yellow for heavy rains has been declared for 14 districts in northern and southern Bulgaria, in central and northern Bulgaria alert is for strong winds from the northwest with gusts up to 19-24 m/s. In regions covered by code yellow the rainfall amounts will reach about 20-25 mm, and in southeastern Bulgaria there will be thunderstorms and conditions for hail.
The minimum temperatures will be between 5-10C, for Sofia 6C. The highs will stay at 11-16C, for Sofia 11C, along the Black Sea coast 13-14C, in northern Bulgaria about 12-13C, in the southern regions up to 16C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Cabinet Says Elections Will Cost BGN 57 Million
- » Bulgaria's Security Services Are Currently Beheaded - Caretaker Interior Minister
- » School Students of Grades 7, 8 and 10 Resume In-Person Learning
- » President Radev: Regime of Impunity Is Collapsing in Bulgaria
- » Interior Ministry Secretary General's Dismissed over Police Violence against Protesters
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry