Magnitude 5,3 Earthquake Rocks Turkey
An earthquake was registered last night in the Mugla area on the Aegean coast. The 5.1 magnitude quake was recorded at 11:38 p.m. local time.
The epicenter was at sea, 19 km from the resort village of Datca, at a depth of 2.51 km. No casualties or destructions were reported. The quake was also felt in neighboring counties.
The Kandili Seismic Observatory in Istanbul said the quake had a magnitude of 5.3 on the Richer scale.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed
- » Macedonian Media on the “Struma” Tragedy: Both Bus Drivers were not Employees of “Besa Trans”
- » Confirmed: 45 are the Dead in the Burned North Macedonian Bus
- » A Methane Explosion killed 52 people in a Russian Mine
- » Human Error is the Leading Version of the Tragedy on the “Struma” Highway, Victims are 44