Magnitude 5,3 Earthquake Rocks Turkey
An earthquake was registered last night in the Mugla area on the Aegean coast. The 5.1 magnitude quake was recorded at 11:38 p.m. local time.
The epicenter was at sea, 19 km from the resort village of Datca, at a depth of 2.51 km. No casualties or destructions were reported. The quake was also felt in neighboring counties.
The Kandili Seismic Observatory in Istanbul said the quake had a magnitude of 5.3 on the Richer scale.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Army Joins Fight against Large Forest Fire near Tvarditsa
- » Bad Road Accident between Romanian vehicles Left 2 Dead in Ruse
- » Police Chase and Car Crash Closed Temporarily Trakya Motorway
- » Bulgaria: Unmarked Police Car Hit Child on Crosswalk,Who Later Died in Hospital
- » Floods in Germany: Over 90 People Killed, 618 Injured in Ahrweiler District
- » Report Released on Most Likely Version for MiG-29 Crash in June