Magnitude 5,3 Earthquake Rocks Turkey
An earthquake was registered last night in the Mugla area on the Aegean coast. The 5.1 magnitude quake was recorded at 11:38 p.m. local time.
The epicenter was at sea, 19 km from the resort village of Datca, at a depth of 2.51 km. No casualties or destructions were reported. The quake was also felt in neighboring counties.
The Kandili Seismic Observatory in Istanbul said the quake had a magnitude of 5.3 on the Richer scale.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fatal Metro Train Accident in Mexico City, 14 Dead, Dozens Injured
- » Rejoicing Became Mourning - Fatal Crush at Religious Festival in Israel Kills 44
- » Powerful Earthquake Jolts Northeastern India
- » Bulgaria: Thirteen Illegal Migrants Caught in Fake Cash-in-Transit Van
- » Twenty-two Covid Patients Die in Indian Hospital Due to Oxygen Leak
- » US: Spate of Shootings Raises Public Concern amid Demands to Tighten Gun Regulations