Bulgaria: State Gazette Published Official Vote Results, 45th National Assembly’s First Session Scheduled for April 15
The decisions of the Central Election Commission (CEC) announcing the results of the vote, the allocation of seats in the 45th National Assembly and the names of elected MPs are published in today's 30th issue of the State Gazette.
It was with the promulgation of these decisions that President Rumen Radev bound the issuance of a decree on the convention of the newly elected parliament.
Last night, in his first comment on the results of the April 4vote, the Head of State was adamant that he had no intention of slowing down the procedure.
According to unofficial information, the first session of the 45th National Assembly will be on April 15 and immediately afterwards Radev will start the procedure for forming a new government.
"Let's see if there will be first and second service of a mandate and only then will we see if there will be a third one", so the Head of State answered a question to which political force he would assign to try to form a government if GERB and "There is such a people" fail to realize their mandates.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Analysts Forecast 1-Percent Margin between GERB and TISP in Case of Early Elections
- » Bulgaria: No More Limit on Polling Stations Abroad – Amendments to Election Code Passed in Parliament
- » National Assembly Takes Final Decision: Only Machine Voting at Home and Abroad
- » Bulgaria: Former Foreign Minister Tipped for Borissov’s Successor
- » Alpha Research Pollster: Over Half of Bulgarians See New Government Formation as Priority
- » Sensational Prognosis: President Radev Will Disband New Parliament on 13 May