Thirteen EU Member States Reach Agreement on Vaccination Passport, Bulgaria Among Them
Bulgaria is among the 13 EU member countries which reached agreement on 7 criteria necessary for the implementation of the COVID-19 vaccination certificates.
The criteria have been submitted for review by the European Commission. The plan is for the certificates to be introduced no later than June to allow freedom of travel during the coming summer tourist season. The other countries which reached agreement on the initiative are: Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Holidays on Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast will be between 15 and 30% More Expensive this year
- » Bulgaria: 30% Growth in Bookings for Easter
- » The Third Direct Flight from Bulgaria to Seychelles Landed with 176 Passengers
- » The Number of Foreigners who Visited Bulgaria increased significantly in January
- » The Bulgarian Passport is Ranked 42nd in the World