Thirteen EU Member States Reach Agreement on Vaccination Passport, Bulgaria Among Them
Bulgaria is among the 13 EU member countries which reached agreement on 7 criteria necessary for the implementation of the COVID-19 vaccination certificates.
The criteria have been submitted for review by the European Commission. The plan is for the certificates to be introduced no later than June to allow freedom of travel during the coming summer tourist season. The other countries which reached agreement on the initiative are: Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No Road Toll for Serbians in North Macedonia this Summer
- » UK Tour Operators Offer Lucrative Testing Deals to Travellers
- » Italy Welcomes Foreign Tourists Again to Kick-Start Economy
- » Germany Lowered Risk Level for Bulgaria But Three Basic Requirements to Travelers Remain in Place
- » Bulgarians’ Favorite Summer Destinations Opening for Tourists Soon
- » Russia Suspends Flights to Bulgaria, Summer Tourist Season at Risk