Bulgaria: GERB Will Propose Its Government Despite Slim Chances for Support
GERB party will put forward a government despite the small chances that it will be supported, announced at a briefing at the party's headquarters, Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev shortly before 1 p.m. today.
He warned that attempts to bypass GERB in parliament would be a gross political mistake.
" In the name of the confidence of these 840,000 Bulgarian citizens who voted for us we are obliged to propose a government! Yes, despite its slim chances of being backed in the next parliament! And we will propose a government not as a political token, it will be a government that from the very start will be able to work and solve problems."
At a press conference, the party presented an analysis of the results of the parliamentary elections.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Why are the Women Politicians Always Second?
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The European Commission Received the Recovery Plan from Bulgaria. What's Next?
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun
- » CEC Demonstrated how Bulgarians will Vote in the November 2 in 1 Elections
- » CEC Confirmed the Decision of REC-Stara Zagora to Refuse to Register Democratic Bulgaria