Bulgaria: GERB Will Propose Its Government Despite Slim Chances for Support
GERB party will put forward a government despite the small chances that it will be supported, announced at a briefing at the party's headquarters, Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev shortly before 1 p.m. today.
He warned that attempts to bypass GERB in parliament would be a gross political mistake.
" In the name of the confidence of these 840,000 Bulgarian citizens who voted for us we are obliged to propose a government! Yes, despite its slim chances of being backed in the next parliament! And we will propose a government not as a political token, it will be a government that from the very start will be able to work and solve problems."
At a press conference, the party presented an analysis of the results of the parliamentary elections.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarians who were detained for Espionage in the UK will Remain in Custody
- » Providing Defective S-300 Missiles to Ukraine will Not Endanger the Bulgarian Air Defense
- » PM Denkov: Russian Priests were Not Expelled, only People who Worked Against the National Interests of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and the USA stand firm in their Support for Ukraine
- » The Russian Foreign Ministry summoned the Bulgarian Ambassador to Moscow and Threatened with Consequences
- » Bulgaria: The Russian Church will Reopen and will have Bulgarian Priests taking over the Services