Hollywood Star Liam Neeson to Shoot New Film in Bulgaria
World-famous Hollywood actor Liam Neeson has arrived in Bulgaria for the shooting of a new film. He landed at Burgas airport last night.
Among the star's famous films are "Honest Thief" (2020), "Cold Pursuit" (2019), "Ordinary Love" (2019), "Men in Black: International" (2019), "The Marksman" (2020), "Widows" (2018), "The Commuter" (2018). And more of his older, but still famous, films - "Schindler's List," "Rob Roy," "Gangs of New York."
In Sozopol, Neeson will be shooting part of his new film. Monica Bellucci was also due to arrive in Bulgaria, but her engagement was cancelled at the last minute.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Golden Globes 2022 Canceled
- » Today Bulgaria Celebrates Cyril and Methodius Day
- » New Dramaturgy Festival Opens in Sofia, Look out for New Bulgarian Plays
- » Days after Easter Are the Bright Week, Rejoice!
- » Today Orthodox Church Celebrates Great Saturday
- » April 30 Is International Jazz Day – Remember World’s Greatest Masters