Hollywood Star Liam Neeson to Shoot New Film in Bulgaria
World-famous Hollywood actor Liam Neeson has arrived in Bulgaria for the shooting of a new film. He landed at Burgas airport last night.
Among the star's famous films are "Honest Thief" (2020), "Cold Pursuit" (2019), "Ordinary Love" (2019), "Men in Black: International" (2019), "The Marksman" (2020), "Widows" (2018), "The Commuter" (2018). And more of his older, but still famous, films - "Schindler's List," "Rob Roy," "Gangs of New York."
In Sozopol, Neeson will be shooting part of his new film. Monica Bellucci was also due to arrive in Bulgaria, but her engagement was cancelled at the last minute.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Interesting Ways That Bulgaria Is Contributing to the Global Entertainment Industry
- » Croatian National Theater in the Heart of Sofia
- » Historians: Fascism never came to Power in Bulgaria
- » Archangel All Soul’s Day in Bulgaria – We Honor the Dead and the Memory of fallen Bulgarian Soldiers
- » How do Good Luck Charms Differ from Country to Country?
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the Day of the Enlighteners