Hollywood Star Liam Neeson to Shoot New Film in Bulgaria
World-famous Hollywood actor Liam Neeson has arrived in Bulgaria for the shooting of a new film. He landed at Burgas airport last night.
Among the star's famous films are "Honest Thief" (2020), "Cold Pursuit" (2019), "Ordinary Love" (2019), "Men in Black: International" (2019), "The Marksman" (2020), "Widows" (2018), "The Commuter" (2018). And more of his older, but still famous, films - "Schindler's List," "Rob Roy," "Gangs of New York."
In Sozopol, Neeson will be shooting part of his new film. Monica Bellucci was also due to arrive in Bulgaria, but her engagement was cancelled at the last minute.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today Marks 102 Years Since the Treaty of Neuily
- » 6 Million Tourists have Visited Christo’s Wrapped Triumphal Arch
- » Bulgaria Celebrates its National Awakening Day
- » Prime Minister Stefan Yanev Greeted the Bessarabian Bulgarians
- » New York City Hall is Removing a Statue of Thomas Jefferson due to his Slaveholding Past
- » Tanzanian writer Grabs Nobel Prize for Literature