Hollywood Star Liam Neeson to Shoot New Film in Bulgaria
World-famous Hollywood actor Liam Neeson has arrived in Bulgaria for the shooting of a new film. He landed at Burgas airport last night.
Among the star's famous films are "Honest Thief" (2020), "Cold Pursuit" (2019), "Ordinary Love" (2019), "Men in Black: International" (2019), "The Marksman" (2020), "Widows" (2018), "The Commuter" (2018). And more of his older, but still famous, films - "Schindler's List," "Rob Roy," "Gangs of New York."
In Sozopol, Neeson will be shooting part of his new film. Monica Bellucci was also due to arrive in Bulgaria, but her engagement was cancelled at the last minute.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today marks 115 Years since Bulgaria’s Independence
- » Bulgarians honor the Saints Faith, Hope, Love and Sofia
- » Bulgaria celebrates 138 years since its Unification
- » Bulgaria: 140 Publishers will attend the Book Alley event in Sofia
- » More than 3,500 Folk Performers from Bulgaria and abroad participate in the festival in Nedelino
- » Indian Summer Exhibition: Art from my Travels