Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 462 Newly Infected, 67 Fatalities
In the past 24 hours, 462 new cases of coronavirus infection have been recorded in the country, data from the single information portal shows.
Yesterday, 3,658 diagnostic tests were carried out – 2,216 PCR and 1,442 antigen.
As of 12April, 10,382 people with COVID-19 are being treated in hospitals across the country. The intensive care wards have 797 patients.
The active cases were 71,317.
During the day, the disease took the lives of 67 people, 459 were cured.
Since the beginning of the epidemic in Bulgaria, there have been 14,418 deaths, 286,258 people have been rehabilitated.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country is 371,993, of which 12,537 are medics.
In the past day, 1,600 vaccines have been administered, and 572,662 have been given since the start of the immunization campaign. With second dose 113,253 people are vaccinated.
The most are the newly registered cases in Sofia, Plovdiv and Ruse.
Statistics of the day by regions: Blagoevgrad - 2 new cases, Burgas - 13, Varna - 27, Veliko Tarnovo - 7, Vidin - 4, Vratsa - 8, Gabrovo - 10, Dobrich - 4, Kardzhali - 8, Kyustendil - 12, Lovech - 12, Montana - 1, Pazardzhik - 3, Pernik - 29, Pleven - 19, Plovdiv - 33, Razgrad - 6, Ruse - 31, Silistra - 7, Sliven - 7, Smolyan - 13, Sofia-city - 143, Sofia-region - 30, Stara Zagora - 6, Targovishte - 8, Haskovo - 10 , Shumen - 1, Yambol - 8.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study in Italy Shows Reduction in Infections, Deaths after Vaccination against Covid-19
- » WHO: Long Working Hours Increase Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
- » Bulgarian Health Authorities Mull Extension of Emergency Epidemic Situation, Revise Entry Regulations
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Infected, 9 Fatalities
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 203 Infected, 334 Cured
- » Covid-19: Tests Are Going to Show if Indian Variant Can Beat Immunity after Vaccination