Increase in the Number of Hospitalized with COVID-19 in Bulgaria
There are 1,352 new cases of coronavirus per day. This means that 14.83 percent of the samples are positive, according to the data in the Unified Information Portal.
The number of people with coronavirus in intensive care units in Bulgaria has decreased for the last 24 hours from 812 to 801. However, the total number of hospitalized has increased per day from 10,271 to 10,365.
The death toll from COVID-19 in the last 24 hours was 43. For the same period, 930 people were reported cured.
The total doses of vaccines since the beginning of the immunization campaign are 571,062, and 112,978 people have received two. Yesterday, 3,666 people were vaccinated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 1,123 new cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Herd Immunity is Achievable by End of Summer
- » Australia May Shut to Visitors Till Late 2022 amid Global Covid-19 Surge
- » EU Set to Authorize New Covid-19 Medicines by October
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 545 Newly Infected, 27 Fatalities
- » Covid-Tormented India Sees Record Death Toll