Bulgaria: CEC Removes Boyko Borissov, Six Others from Elected MPs List
The Central Election Commission on April 8 removed six people from the Movement for Rights and Freedoms and two from the GERB-UDF coalition from the list of elected MPs upon receipt of their requests.
From GERB these are Boyko Borissov and Pavlin Ganchev.
From MRF - Hassan Azis, Iskra Mihailova, Resmi Mehmed Murad, Desislava Dimitrova Todorova, Karolina Simeonov Koehler and Nikolay Tonev Kolev.
The sitting of CEC will continue later this evening. The number of seats won by the parties and coalitions in the April 2021 parliamentary elections is expected to become clear.
So far it is clear that GERB - UDF receives the largest share of votes - 26.18%, the second position is for Slavi Trifonov's project "There is Such a People" with 17.66% of the votes, Bulgarian Socialist Party came third with 15.01%. MRF was fourth with 10.49% of the votes, "Democratic Bulgaria" has 9.45%. The coalition "Stand Up! Mafiosi Out!” with 4.72%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Analysts Forecast 1-Percent Margin between GERB and TISP in Case of Early Elections
- » Bulgaria: No More Limit on Polling Stations Abroad – Amendments to Election Code Passed in Parliament
- » National Assembly Takes Final Decision: Only Machine Voting at Home and Abroad
- » Bulgaria: Former Foreign Minister Tipped for Borissov’s Successor
- » Alpha Research Pollster: Over Half of Bulgarians See New Government Formation as Priority
- » Sensational Prognosis: President Radev Will Disband New Parliament on 13 May