Bulgaria: Distribution of Seats in 45th National Assembly – Update
According to the final allocation of seats in the 45th Parliament, announced by the CEC, GERB will have 75 Members of Parliament, "There is such a people" - 51, BSP - 43, MRF - 30, Democratic Bulgaria - 27, "Stand up! Mafiosi out!" - 14.
According to final data, 837,707 people voted for GERB, which is 31.25% of the actual votes, reported "24 Hours" newspaper. For "There is such a people" voted 565,014 people or 21.25%, for BSP – 480,146 people or 17.92%, for MRF – 336,306 or 12.50%, for Democratic Bulgaria – 302,280 people or 11.25%, for "Stand up! Mafiosi out!" - 150,940 people, or 5.83%.
Voter turnout is 50.61%.
On 4 April, 3,334,283 voters took part in the election out of a total of 6,789,605 eligible voters.
The number of participants in the machine vote was 789,923, as ballots cast in total, paper and machine are 3,334,233.
The number of invalid votes (ballots) found in the ballot boxes is 86,527.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Analysts Forecast 1-Percent Margin between GERB and TISP in Case of Early Elections
- » Bulgaria: No More Limit on Polling Stations Abroad – Amendments to Election Code Passed in Parliament
- » National Assembly Takes Final Decision: Only Machine Voting at Home and Abroad
- » Bulgaria: Former Foreign Minister Tipped for Borissov’s Successor
- » Alpha Research Pollster: Over Half of Bulgarians See New Government Formation as Priority
- » Sensational Prognosis: President Radev Will Disband New Parliament on 13 May