Boyko Borissov: I’m Ready to Single out Ten MPs to Support Trifonov
For the sake of stability, we are ready to single out 10-20 MPs to support a prospective government, said Prime Minister Boyko Borissov during a meeting with members of his cabinet. He commented on the election results and his future outlook for the country.
Let's start with congratulations on our victory. Looking at the statements of our opponents, I see that everyone wants to downplay the undoubted success that you have all achieved. Unfortunately, colleagues from the Patriotic Front were divided, otherwise they would be in parliament for sure, Borisov said.
It is with honor and pride that we can say that we have fulfilled all the commitments we have made this year. So we, with our experience and 10% ahead of the forerunner, have won a convincing victory and our duty to those who supported us is to come up with an option for government, he added.
I see tremendous irresponsibility shown by other political parties. After we spent BGN 150,000 on the vote they are eager to hold another election. GERB will gladly run as well, Borisov said.
To be continued
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sensational Prognosis: President Radev Will Disband New Parliament on 13 May
- » Bulgaria: State Gazette Published Official Vote Results, 45th National Assembly’s First Session Scheduled for April 15
- » Bulgaria: Movement for Rights and Freedoms Will Not Take Part in New Government, Will Support Cabinet Proposed by New Parties
- » VMRO Claim Multiple Irregularities, Seeks Annulment of Vote Results in Turkey
- » Bulgaria: CEC Removes Boyko Borissov, Six Others from Elected MPs List
- » Bulgaria: Distribution of Seats in 45th National Assembly – Update