On World Health Day Bulgaria Bows before Its Medics
Today the international community marks World Health Day. It is celebrated at the initiative of the World Health Organization, which was established on April 7, 1948.
To put it mildly, the last year has been tough for doctors, nurses, obstetricians, pharmacists, paramedics and everyone who takes care of our health. They they have been waging the war against Covid-19 pandemic on the frontline.
There are numerous examples of exhausted medics whose loved ones have not seen them for months. A lot of medical professionals paid with their lives for a bid to help others. Probably most of them will also welcome today's World Health Day on a battlefield - in surgeries, ambulances and clinics.
Let's not mention their pay, which is shamefully small having in mind what they do for us all.
Dear medics, you are our support. Thank you!
Happy professional holiday, wе bow to your dedication and irreconcilability!
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Countries Pause Johnson & Johnson Vaccine over Rare Blood Clots
- » Magnitude 5,3 Earthquake Rocks Turkey
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 2,944 Newly Infected, 127 Fatalities
- » Germany to Step on “Emergency Break” to Curb Third Wave of Coronavirus Infections
- » Four Paws and Sofia Municipality Launch First Cat Census in Sofia
- » Plovdiv Police Launches Raid on Funeral Agencies