COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4,004 New Cases, 132 Deaths
4,004 are the new cases of coronavirus for the last 24 hours.
This is shown by the data of the Unified Information Portal.
17,576 tests were performed, which means that the percentage of those infected is close to 23 %.
A total of 10,355 patients are hospitalized with COVID, 755 of whom are in serious condition.
Nearly 2,759 people are registered as "cured" in the last 24 hours.
132 of the patients lost the battle with the virus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prince Philip, Husband of Queen Elizabeth, Died Aged 99
- » Adverse Reactions Reported after J&J Jab – US, Colorado
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Health Inspector: Anti-Epidemic Measures Should Be Extended Till End-May
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 2,957 Newly Infected, 136 Fatalities
- » CureVac Hope to Start Rollout of Their Vaccine in June – Company CEO
- » AstraZeneca Roll-out Restricted to People over 30 – Great Britain