Bulgaria: New Job Vacancies on Rise Despite Lockdown
Despite the lockdown in March, the number of job adverts rose by 10%. The trend is observed in all sectors of the economy, according to the data posted on the largest platform for job vacancies in Bulgaria.
Analysts' observations show that employers responded more flexibly in the lockdown in March this year compared with a year earlier. Thus, another closure not only did not lead to a drop in job advertisements, but on the contrary offers increased by ten percent compared to February.
Since the beginning of the year, the upward trend of has been persistent, according to the analysis of the hiring ads posted on the leading job sites in Bulgaria.
Employees in the trade and sales, manufacturing and IT sectors remain the most sought after.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Rental Costs Plummet, Pandemic Left Many Commercial Areas Vacant
- » Bulgaria’s Exports Dwindle by 1,7 Percent Year-on-Year in First Two Months of 2021
- » Hospitality Industry: Entry Visas for Russian Tourists Will Save Tourism Season in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarians Are Divided on Vaccination Passports – Gallup International
- » Bulgaria: Tourism Season in Peril, Hotels Bookings Being Cancelled En Masse
- » Thirteen EU Member States Reach Agreement on Vaccination Passport, Bulgaria Among Them