Bulgaria: New Job Vacancies on Rise Despite Lockdown
Despite the lockdown in March, the number of job adverts rose by 10%. The trend is observed in all sectors of the economy, according to the data posted on the largest platform for job vacancies in Bulgaria.
Analysts' observations show that employers responded more flexibly in the lockdown in March this year compared with a year earlier. Thus, another closure not only did not lead to a drop in job advertisements, but on the contrary offers increased by ten percent compared to February.
Since the beginning of the year, the upward trend of has been persistent, according to the analysis of the hiring ads posted on the leading job sites in Bulgaria.
Employees in the trade and sales, manufacturing and IT sectors remain the most sought after.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday
- » At least 80%: The EU Obliges its Members to Stock up on Gas
- » Ambassador of Azerbaijan: We are Committed to Bulgaria's Energy Security
- » PM on Natural Gas: Bulgaria's Firm Step has Helped the Entire EU