How Bulgarians’ Vote Is Divided by Age and Education – Alpha Research
Alpha Research pollster made public the first data from the distribution of the vote by education and age brackets.
Of those with university master or bachelor degree 26% voted for GERB; 18% for DB; 17% for There is such a people!; 13% for BSP; 5% for Stand up! Mafiosi out!; 4% for VMRO and 3% for MRF.
25% of those with secondary education supported GERB. 20% voted for BSP; 15 put their cross in the box of There is such a people!; 12% voted for MRF; 5% for DB and VMRO and 4% for "Stand up! Mafiosi out!""
37% of voters with primary and lower education supported MRF; 24% - GERB; 23% - BSP; 5% - "There is such a people"; 3% - DB and 2% in the group voted for Stand up! Mafiosi out!""
Vote by age groups
Age bracket 18 to 30 years: 25% supported There is such a people led by Slavi Trifonov; 20% voted for GERB; 14% for DB; 12% for MRF; 8% for BSP and 4% for VMRO and "Stand up! Mafiosi out!""
Age bracket from 31 to 60 years: 27% supported GERB; 16% - the party of Slavi Trifonov; 14% - BSP; 12% - DB; 11% - MRF; 5% voted for VMRO and "Stand up! Mafiosi out!""
In the senior age group (over 60 years) 30% supported BSP; 26% - GERB; 10% - MRF; 7% - Slavi's party; 6% - DB; 4% - "Stand up! Mafiosi out!" and 3% voted for VMRO
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kotsev takes the lead over Portnih in Varna, and PP-DB also secures Blagoevgrad, where Baykushev is Leading
- » Sofia has Elected its New Mayor! Vasil Terziev Emerged Victorious over Vanya Grigorova
- » CEC: Voter Turnout in Bulgaria is 26.40%.
- » Boyko Borisov Votes with a Paper Ballot: Is there a Functioning Machine, or Have They Run Out?
- » Bulgarian PM Nikolay Denkov Makes Second Voting Machine Attempt Amidst Technical Challenges
- » Sofia Records 1.3% Voter Turnout at 09:00 AM as Polls Open