Bulgaria: 38 Tre-Trial Proceedings over Rights Violations Launched after Elections
Thirty-eight pre-trial proceedings have been launched for violations of the political rights of citizens, the Ministry of Interior, the National State Security Agency and the Prosecutor's Office report.
As defendants, 12 people were detained.
Searches, seizures, searches and questionings of witnesses have been carried out.
The body of evidence is yet to be analyzed.
In total, the claims lodged with the Prosecutor's Office on the received alerts are 665.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Can a Government be Formed? Lowest Voter Activity in 32 years (UPDATED)
- » Kiril Petkov: We will Refuse an Invitation from GERB to form a Government
- » Leader of Bulgarian Rise: We can accept any Coalition that is in the Interest of the Citizens
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Which Party Won the Most in Which Provinces
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Nearly 90,000 Bulgarians Chose “I Do Not Support Anyone”