Bulgaria: 38 Tre-Trial Proceedings over Rights Violations Launched after Elections
Thirty-eight pre-trial proceedings have been launched for violations of the political rights of citizens, the Ministry of Interior, the National State Security Agency and the Prosecutor's Office report.
As defendants, 12 people were detained.
Searches, seizures, searches and questionings of witnesses have been carried out.
The body of evidence is yet to be analyzed.
In total, the claims lodged with the Prosecutor's Office on the received alerts are 665.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Movement for Rights and Freedoms Will Not Take Part in New Government, Will Support Cabinet Proposed by New Parties
- » VMRO Claim Multiple Irregularities, Seeks Annulment of Vote Results in Turkey
- » Bulgaria: CEC Removes Boyko Borissov, Six Others from Elected MPs List
- » Bulgaria: Distribution of Seats in 45th National Assembly – Update
- » Bulgaria’s Election Winner Borissov Challenges His Political Rival to Form Government
- » Boyko Borissov: I’m Ready to Single out Ten MPs to Support Trifonov