Bulgaria: Kindergartens and Nurseries Resume Work Today
The kindergartens and nurseries are reopening from today across Bulgaria by order of the Health Minister.
All child care centers were closed for two weeks because of the spike in coronavirus infections in the country. After the end of the school students' spring break, from April 12, some of them will return to in-person learning.
Since April 1, a number of anti-epidemic measures have been loosened, but malls and large non-food stores remain closed, some of them have set up stalls outdoors so as to avoid crowding of people. The restaurants also operate, but only those who can serve customers outside and have open gardens. Theaters and gyms operate at a capacity of 30%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev