Bulgaria: Kindergartens and Nurseries Resume Work Today
The kindergartens and nurseries are reopening from today across Bulgaria by order of the Health Minister.
All child care centers were closed for two weeks because of the spike in coronavirus infections in the country. After the end of the school students' spring break, from April 12, some of them will return to in-person learning.
Since April 1, a number of anti-epidemic measures have been loosened, but malls and large non-food stores remain closed, some of them have set up stalls outdoors so as to avoid crowding of people. The restaurants also operate, but only those who can serve customers outside and have open gardens. Theaters and gyms operate at a capacity of 30%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Epidemic Measures Eased – Health Minister
- » Bulgaria: Non-Food Retail Chains Resume Work after Threat to Stage Protests
- » Breaking News: Bulgaria’s PM Boyko Borissov Resigns His Seat in Parliament
- » Bulgaria: Prices of Second-Hand Cars Expected to Rocket amid Pandemic
- » Roma Baron Tsar Kiro Buried Like Pharaoh in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Weatherman: Dress Warmly Going to the Polls