Earthquake Measuring 3,5 Registered in Blagoevgrad Region
An earthquake with a magnitude of 3,5 on the Richter scale and at a depth of 13 kilometers was registered on the territory of Blagoevgrad region (southwestern Bulgaria) this night at 02:31 am, reported the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The epicenter of the quake was 14.2 kilometers southwest of Blagoevgrad and 87 kilometers from Sofia.
There is no evidence that the earthquake was felt near the epicenter, the seismologists inform.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Another Chase with Illegal Migrants in Bulgaria: This time a Bus Crashed near Chirpan
- » Bulgaria: A Tanker Exploded in Ruse - One Casualty Reported
- » Bulgaria: Police Officer injured during a Chase with Migrants remains in Critical Condition
- » At least 35 Injured after 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police are looking for a Car with Migrants that Escaped after a Chase on Trakia Highway (UPDATED)