Earthquake Measuring 3,5 Registered in Blagoevgrad Region
An earthquake with a magnitude of 3,5 on the Richter scale and at a depth of 13 kilometers was registered on the territory of Blagoevgrad region (southwestern Bulgaria) this night at 02:31 am, reported the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The epicenter of the quake was 14.2 kilometers southwest of Blagoevgrad and 87 kilometers from Sofia.
There is no evidence that the earthquake was felt near the epicenter, the seismologists inform.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » A 38-year-old Man from Burgas was Detained for Hammering Pickaxes into Ukrainian Cars
- » A Bus with Ukrainian Citizens caught Fire in Bulgaria
- » 4 People Died in a Fire at a Nursing Home in Varna
- » Cuba: At least 22 Casualties in a Hotel Explosion in Havana