Parallel vote count at 100% by Alpha Research: GERB-UDF win 25.2% of the votes; “There Is Such a People” comes second with 17.1%
Parallel vote count at 100% by Alpha Research polling agency shows that Boyko Borrisov’s GERB-Union of Democratic Forces coalition has won 25.2% share of the votes in Bulgaria’s parliamentary elections, held on April 4.
The party of the TV presenter, Slavi Trifonov “There is Such a People” is second with 17.1%.
Kornelia Ninova’s Bulgarian Socialist Party is in third place with 15.7% of votes.
Fourth is the Movement for Rights and Freedoms with 10.7%.
Hristo Ivanov’s “Democratic Bulgaria” coalition is in fifth place, with 9.9%.
“Rise up! Thugs out!” led by former national ombudsperson, Maya Manolova, comes sixth with 4.6%
Krassimir Karakachanov’s nationalist IMRO got 4.0%. It is not clear yet, whether IMRO party will have seats in Parliament. (4% is the threshold required to secure representation in the Parliament).
“Volya-NFSB” patriotic coalition has 2.6%.
Revival - 2.1%
Nationalist “Ataka” party – 0.6%
left-wing ABV party – 0.5%
Other – 5.8%
According to the 100% parallel vote count, the allocation of seats in the next Pareliment would be as follows:
GERB-UDF – 69
There is Such a People – 47
Bulgarian Socialist Party – 43
Movement for Rights and Freedoms – 30
Democratic Bulgaria – 27
Rise up! Thugs out! – 13
IMRO - 11
Voter turnout was 47.5%. The option “I do not support anyone” was marked as the choice of 1.5% of the voters.
The figures are not final and may vary from pollster to pollster
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Exactly how Popular is Delyan Peevski in DPS
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University
- » From our News Team: How did the Elections Go in One Covid Section in the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Gerdjikov: Congratulations to the Winner. The Entire State Apparatus Worked for the Acting President
- » World Media on Bulgarian Elections: Anti-Corruption Candidate Rumen Radev Won a Second Term
- » With 99.82% Processed Protocols: Rumen Radev is with 66.70%. Anastas Gerdjikov with 31.82%