Bulgaria’s Chief Weatherman: Dress Warmly Going to the Polls
"As of today it starts raining and it will be raining until Sunday. Snowfalla are expected in western Bulgaria, and a lot of rain in the rest of the country. It's going to rain and it's going to get really cold. A new 20-cm thick snow cover will form in the mountains.
"I will allow myself to put in a remark - we know that Kamchia dam is almost empty. Well, with the amount of rainfalls that we expect these days - it will overflow.", the weather expert said.
"Going to the polling stations people should dress warmly - temperatures will drop to -2 C," he adds.
"Since Monday, however, it will be warming up again. The snow cover will quickly melt. By the middle of the month, temperatures will fluctuate around 15-16 C," says Prof. Rachev.
"You see how quickly the weather changes. But this is absolutely normal for spring. We see no anomalies," he concludes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend