Summer Vacation in Greece, Requirements and Conditions
Greek Tourism Minister Harry Theoharis announced the country‘s plan for a restart of tourism from May 15. According to tour operators, active bookings for the tourist season have already begun, both from European countries, as well as from the US and Russia.
It will start with a new platform in which tourists will be able to register. You will need an immunity or a vaccine certificate. Those who have will pass through border control more quickly. Children under 18 will pass with their parents and no PCR test will be required for them.
If any of the tourists gets sick in Greece, the country will cover the costs and pay damages.
At the same time, tourism workers will be immunized as a priority from the beginning of April.
In an official address to the Greek government, the World Tourism Organization says that Athens has an optimal plan for the start of the season and recommends to other countries to implement it.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hospitality Industry: Entry Visas for Russian Tourists Will Save Tourism Season in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarians Are Divided on Vaccination Passports – Gallup International
- » Bulgaria: Tourism Season in Peril, Hotels Bookings Being Cancelled En Masse
- » Thirteen EU Member States Reach Agreement on Vaccination Passport, Bulgaria Among Them
- » Airlines Lash out at UK Government over Travel Restrictions
- » UK's Boris Johnson Hopes International Travel to Restart from Mid-May