Bulgaria: Gradual Easing of Lockdown Restrictions Starts Today
Anti-epidemic measures will be loosened stepwise as of today, April 1.
Today, the restaurants and cafes reopen, but only those with outdoor areas - terraces and gardens. Their fixed working hours are from 6.00 am to 11 pm.
Cinemas, theatres, museums, libraries, art galleries and circuses will resume work at 30% of their sitting capacity. The same condition applies to the dance and musicclasses, art schools, as well as to the gyms, sports venues and swimming pools.
From Monday, April 5, kindergartens and crèches open. From April 12 - after the end of spring break, students return to the classrooms according to a schedule prepared by the Ministry of Education. The dates of spring break remain unchanged. This means that on April 1 and 2, students will study online.
Spring break for students from 1st to 11th grade will last from 3 to 11 April inclusive. For 12th grade, the dates are 8 to 11 April inclusive, respectively.
The easing of measures will not apply to large shopping centers and malls. Until April 12, the stores with an area of more than 300 sq.m, selling non-food goods, will only be open for customers if they have open-air shopping areas.
Night clubs remain closed until the end of April.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend